Wednesday, July 20, 2011

HP Deskjet F2480 Troubleshoot

If your HP Deskjet F2480 having trouble like mine, which is all LED blinking fast, you can still using the printer.

[for further information about F2480 Blinking lights, please visit this page.]

 After testing my printer for various option including power adaptor, paper jam, and logic board swapping, I concluded that I having problem with scanner module.


So, what I do is pull the scanner ribbon cable out of the logic board and test again, then when I powered on the printer, only POWER and ATTENTION LEAD are blinking.

And, printer status on my computer said, "Scanner Failure" and ask user to do power cycle. I do a printer test, and it work fine. Now, my All-in-One works only as printer.

Posibble Problem in Future

If I not mistaken, when you change cartridges, this printer will print a pattern page that you have to put it on scanner for cartridge alignment, printer will fail again. But, I believed that you can cancel this procedure. How? I do not know yet.

* the end *

14 comments:

  1. Great blog! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the information are well written.


    123HPEnvy OfficeJet6109 Install

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really very helpful for us and I have gathered some important information from this blog.

    123 hp oj6109 printer setup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such a great information..Its really nice and informative.



    123 hp setup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, can you please provide me details on system issues you foresee while you install a printer, any external software to be downloaded?

    123 hp officejet 6978 Setup

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI, Thank you very much for good and professional presentation. keep it up.

    123 HP Envy support

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this blog :). It really help me a lot.

    123hp oj 5740 setup

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. Thank you so much for your blog, gonna be very helpful

    123 HP Printer support

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good afternoon, This post is Very nice and informative one
    123 HP Officejet 7512

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really awesome blog. Your blog is really useful for me. Thanks for sharing this informative blog. Keep update your blog.


    123 HP Setup

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice Article you have shared a great information and i have been following your blog regularly. If you need any technical assistance please visit our website by clicking on it Free Technical Support for HP Printers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent information.I like the way of writing and presenting.

    123 HP Officejet Pro 8715 Setup

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!
    123 HP Officejet Pro 6978 Setup

    ReplyDelete

Put a nice comments.. or kabooommm.!

Google
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Note: English is not my first language.